Hi folks, I’m fully vaccinated, and I’m starting to reopen my schedule!
First, a few things you should know:
- Masks are required (regardless of vaccination status) the whole time. The office as a whole is shared by multiple people, and while I cannot control what goes on outside of my room, I have added extra time in between sessions for cleaning and airing out of the room, several new HEPA air purifiers run in my room the entire time, and the window is opened between appointments to increase fresh air. Let’s continue to be mindful, and take precautions to protect each other!
- If you should arrive early, it’s probably best to wait outside in your car until a few minutes before your session. You may also call or text me to let me know when you arrive.
- I will have you fill out a new intake form before you come in.
- If you have a vaccination appointment scheduled, please wait at least 4 days after receiving a vaccination dose to get a massage.
- Please do not come in if you are sick, or feel like you’re getting sick. Massages are great, but they really won’t help you feel better in this case. Just cancel and we’ll get you rescheduled when your symptoms are gone!
- Availability is limited right now, so please be patient, and if you should need to cancel, please do it as soon as possible.
- Want to use a no-contact pay method, allowing you to just breeze on out after your session? There’s an option to pay when you schedule, and also in the reminder emails. (You’re still able to pay in the office, but I wanted you to know this is an option if you weren’t aware.)
Sound good? Book your appointment here!